Sunday 27 February 2011

Weekend oh the Weekend

weekend over again... another Birthday gone... another year older.... grrr
it was an ok birthday, my back is settling down.... in fact had to jog about a km to get to the bus today and it was ok... esp in 32 deg heat.... The scales have been kind for a change... though I am not going to weigh until wednesday - by then I will hopefully have undone all the damage that I did over the weekend.... I felt rather guilty...
Took a bit of licence it being my birthday and all and felt hung over from the crappy food.... never again!!!

It is rather interesting how fast your body gets used to the better food and doesnt feel so good when you fill it with crappy food. it is quite literally like a hang over.

Anyways today is a new week....1st of March in fact and things will be back to normal - no more weekend junk fests!

Cherio
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment