Sunday 20 February 2011

21st of February 2011

Today is the first day of the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation....
This is round 4 for me... the previous rounds were well.... less than desired... the first round... bumpy start was in Singapore, got going and got some really impressive results... Round 2, slipped over in the middle of the street in Perth and damaged my left knee.... Ended up on crutches and some decent rehab later meant the end of round 2... Round 3 was doing really well... Week 3 Calf tear... quite a decent one... re tore it 3 times... me bad.. being a bit too ambitious to get back to doing exercise... ended up on crutches not a good outcome... won't ever go jumping on bubble wrap for my dog... SO Round 4 should be a success... I have set myself up for success, cleaned out the fridge, set up my home gym... and got my mental state in the right place... I think I have spent the last year finding out where and what I don't want to be... this year, this year is the end of a few things that I have been working at for a long time and the beginning of some really cool new things... This is my Journey... I hope in some small way this might inspire other people to step outside their comfort zone and start to live their lives the way that they want too, not how others think that they should!

No comments:

Post a Comment