Monday 21 February 2011

21st February 2011

Day one over.... I made it through, the food today was amazing... however the exercise front was not. I had planned throughout the day several times to exercise... several times to get to the gym room upstairs and do my exercise and each time I managed to find something else that I was supposed to be doing... DAY 1 and I have already used excuses to get away with not doing my exercise. That is BAD BAD BAD. I won't be doing that tomorrow and have worked out that the best time to do my exercise is in the morning, before all the rest of the days activities get in the way.

It was a good day though, Work was still exhausting like normal, more mentally than anything... sometimes it seems to do that too me. I doubt myself I wonder if I am doing the right thing, If I am actually good at what I do.

Well tomorrow no excuses I am going to do my exercise in the morning before my classes and get it done! then I can't find excuses not to do it again in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment