Saturday 26 February 2011

Saturday

well the rest of the week was brilliant for food.... Did a decent personal training session on Wednesday and then thursday and yesterday were a right off for exercise becuase my back decided it had, had enough. It has been threatening for a little while... but by thursday it was decently tight and causing me enough discomfort that it was too painful to walk. Ok so Tuesday wasn't great either, but it was worse than that on Thursday...
and yes I know excuses, excuses... I managed to get an appointment with my fave massage therapist and managed to get some of the problem fixed.... it did hurt and some bits were just ridiculously painful, but all in all, it was a major improvement on my previous position. I went and saw the therapist that I work with on Friday for some further work, which has been great, has managed to settle it down to a comfortable ache... it will settle soon!

Food - the food on the plan has been really good. Today is the first day that I haven't followed the plan almost exactly, I had to modify lunch as I managed to end up busy doing other stuff. So it turned out to be a turkey and cranberry mountain bread wrap at just after 3pm... yes I was rather hungry by that point, and yes was rather happy to get some decent food in my tummy.

I have to admit I am tired today.... and a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of study I have this year... it is going to be tight to get it all done, but by some sort of miracle I will get it all done and submitted and call myself a Remedial Massage Therapist and Fitness instructor.... Yep big job but someone has to do it!

Cherio for now
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment