Monday 21 February 2011

Tuesday

Mid afternoon Tuesday.... I have eaten as per plan!! yipeee but have a marvelously sore back and have been able to do nothing of anything... I am wondering how much work I will be able to do tonight without really suffering. I have a massage tomorrow so that should help to sort it all out. I hope.... So much for day 2 exercise, oh well I have to accept that setbacks will occur and that I just have to get up and get on with it once the problem has gone away!

Got my second study block through for my distance education YAY... scary but... that with my tafe is going to be hard going but definately worth the time and effort... some of the subjects do look rather exciting... some of them a little daunting. But they should be ok, I should be able to nail the massage ones in the first few months and then work my way through the rest... Lightening speed I have 10 months to complete 18 subjects... 1.8 subjects per month... could be tricky... but do able none the less...

Till tomorrow...
hopefully the back will be back to 100% hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment