Saturday 5 March 2011

Run for a Reason

Just signed up for Run for a Reason... only 4.5km but am going to jog the whole way! My Pt is convinced that I can do it... So I probably should start believing in myself as well.... Am going to head off and jump on the treadmill shortly... energy permitting, have not had much lately.. I think the last week of hard core Tafe and work has really caught up with me.
Molly is asleep under the table, took her to visit my parents, she loved being in the car, especially on the way home when I put the window down and let the breeze blow her beared, mono brow and fascial hair around... I think she enjoyed it, it certainly looked like fun - if you were a dog that is...
oh to be a dog, she has plenty of toys, food at the ready, comfy bed, lots of hugs... no work to have to go to! doesnt have to pick up her own toys, mess, doo.... can have a nap when she wants one... ahhh..
Anyways onto that jogg.... probably should go and have a go I suppose... then do some much required study before hitting the kitchen to prep some dinner and releaxing in front of a good movie... Or I hope... Or I might do some study then hit the treadmill and then relax infront of the telly for a good movie... hmm slight delima... exercise probably should come first before I totally talk myself out of it and find something better to do... hehe...
cherio

No comments:

Post a Comment