Tuesday 22 March 2011

it's been a little while

It's been a while since I posted... Study and work, fitness and training have sort of been keeping me rather ridiculously busy. so I thought I should do a bit of a quick update.

I have lost another kg... which is good that is 4kg this year, slow but steady, faster would be better, but the last week with my diet being as bad as it was, probably not going to move any faster than that.

This week has been much better... boot camp monday, personal training today and then boot camp again friday morning. Boot camp is fun, you get out and do your exercise without really thinking too much about it.  Then it is over and your day begins, is good to get your exercise out of the way early!

Have a few sore bits, but that is to be expected. I would probably be worried if I didn't have a few sore bits, would mean that I was not working nearly hard enough.

My Michelle bridges plan is going well, Just need to nail the exercise component and the results would be  much better. My hip has started to settle down which is good, walking is not nearly as painful as it was previously. My left Hamstring has finally decided to be nice and stop hurting too, so will be interesting to see how pt goes this afternoon.... hopefully with a lot less pain than on previous occasions.

Well until tomorrow... or even friday - tomorrow is busy 9 - 9 at tafe... Moo gets a bit annoyed that I am not at home. Oh well she will be fine, she has me all day today....

Cherio

No comments:

Post a Comment