Friday 22 April 2011

A new start

Well the last 2 months has been nothing short of ridiculously busy and hard to keep up with.
My study is improving or my application to my study is improving. I had a fabulous weekend at the uni doing wet lab. Learned so much, considering I was absolutely terrified of the whole experience.
I have changed my eating and exercise a bit, I have been sick for near on 4 weeks now, first a flu thing like a head cold, now I have a head cold that is twice as bad. It comes with a sore throat swollen neck and monster headache, hopefully that will nick off soon and I will be back to my exercise.
I have finally found a work experience placement at a gym, am really looking forward to it, though worry as my fitness levels are very low at present.
My work hours have decreased somewhat, with study, clinic at Tafe and work experience, there is a lot less time that I can devote to my client base.
This week is Tafe holidays, a good week to catch up on a lot of things that I am very behind with.
Hopefully this second term will see my work, study, clinic hours balance out a bit. Will see, at this point things don't look too promising, if anything the 2nd quarter is going to be much busier!

No comments:

Post a Comment