Thursday 19 May 2011

New month, new goals, new way forward

It seems to be something that I say quite often, a new start a new beginning, a new plan a new goal a new way to get from point a to point b. I have been going to bootcamp for 2weeks now doing exercise 4 days per week and making sure that I do more on my rest days. I am going to print out the 12wbt and follow the plan, work through my excuses and my reasons for not being a success and make it through, the constant exercise is really good, I definitely feel happier and more certain about continuing my journey this way. I think I will continue bootcamp with these guys for a few months more after this month, build some habits and do something that is close to home and that I don't have to think about.....something that I just do!
Well here we go, close the door on the airplane and prepare for take off..... Cruising altitude is going to take some time to reach but once there things should be substantially easier.
Tafe next semester is much less load, thankfully! I need the extra time for my fitness stuff. That will be able to fit in much better!
Cherio for now, update will be done on Monday after my official take off date, fri, sat and sun are preparation days, filling the hold with good food, changing the oil and beginning taxi onto the runway!
See u Monday
Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment