Monday 19 December 2011

Well it's been a while.....
I managed to finish Tafe...finally now to finish my fitness diploma and I am all done.
We have our house for sale. It was a big decision but something we have wanted to do for a while. I managed to get myself a job with woollies doing nightfill, is a workout....good fun though and keeps me sane, otherwise I wouldn't be leaving the house too often at all. My research project turned out to be interesting. I was told that the due date had been changed and I now only had 2 weeks to complete it....I was stunned and very stressed....thankfully I got it done and handed it in within the time frame that it was required.
And it passed without the need for any changes so I was pretty happy with that!
The fabulous buildes next door have been driving me nuts again. They started at 6.10am yesterday and 6.30am this morning, tomorrow I will ring and put another complaint into the shire. By the time ingot home from work last night it was 12.30 and I finally got to sleep at half one, so I was tired and to be woken up so early is really pushing the friendship.
Anyways enough for now.....more later....off to buy some groceries.....fun stuff... Better at this time of day I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment