Monday 6 June 2011

Week 3 and going ok

Week three has finally rolled around....week one and two have been ok, a few things need tweaking, especially my portion sizes. Boot camp is progressing nicely! My fitness has improved a lot! My measurements are definitely going down, but the numbers on the scales are dragging their feet! I managed a walk today, being a public holiday there was no class, which meant I had to do my own thing, waking up with a headache and aching joints didn't really make me feel like pushing through a big workout so I decided a walk would be adequate, better than nothing at all.
I am still suffering from a bit of sleep deprevation, I woke up at three am and laid there stressing about all my study that I know I am capable of finishing! I do worry about my capabilities with everything, which sometimes makes it much harder. It is hard to balance things sometimes. So I need to re centre, put some time into planning and get everything together. Then just do it and finish it and move forward. I have a lot of plans for the end of the year and next year!
Work is progressing slowly, time constraints make it difficult to juggle work and study and fitness. But I know that without my fitness I would be struggling worse than I am at the moment. Tafe is an interesting place at the moment. I am grouped with some terribly difficult people for a group assignment, another group where only some of them turn up on occasion, and one friend who i have become a good study buddy too. I have found my research topic for my big research project, it is going to be difficult but should be doable. My sister in law is a geneticist and knows where to find information on medical applications so I think I will be borrowing some of her time.
The 12 week bt this time is much more successful though, I seem to be able to follow it with more dedication, more motivation and have my head in much better place.
I think the next three weeks will be improved, tomorrow I will start keeping a food diary to rope in my portions and ensuring that I am not overdoing the caloric levels that I should be adhering to.
Well that's it unti the end of the week.
Cherio
Freddy

No comments:

Post a Comment